Reports of some of the important graduate projects are as follows.
- Scientific Computation on Graphics Processing Unit using CUDA, Pradip Panchal, 2011
- Exploration of Various Algorithms in VLSI Physical Design, P. Mini, 2011
- A System for Error Control Coding using Expander-like codes and its Applications, Swadesh Choudhary,2010
- Accelerating Double Precision Sparse Matrix Vector Multiplication on FPGAs, Sumedh Attarde,2010
- Applications of Projective Geometry in Computing and Communications, Abhishek Patil, 2009
- FPGA Design for Decoder of Projective Geometry(PG)-based Low Density Parity Check(LDPC) Codes, Nachiket Gajare,2009