|Prof. S.D. Agashe, EE Dept|
|Venue, Date and Time|
|GG Conference Room, 2nd floor, GG Bldg, May 09, 2017, 15:00|
|"All is well". Is it?
Here is a sample of some questions for you that might disturb you. (I may
not know the answers.)
1) Why does counting work?
2) Why is "square root of two" irrational?
3) Why is the barometric pressure at the foot of a hill greater than that
at the top?
4) Why do some bodies float in water?
5) Does air have pressure ? temperature?
6) How does water flow?
7) What causes current to flow in a dc circuit?|