- Disturbing YOU!
Prof. S.D. Agashe on May 09, 2017.
- Polar Codes for Block Fading Channels
Prof. Emanuele Viterbo on May 08, 2017.
- On Terahertz, Topology, and Finland
Prof. Krish Sankaran on May 03, 2017.
- A Mathematical Journey into Human-centric Networks and Their Interdisciplinary Connections
Dr. Avhishek Chatterjee on Apr 27, 2017.
- Smart Consumers -- How They can Help in Keeping the Lights on
Prof. Anupama Kowli on Apr 26, 2017.
- On statistical analysis of spectral graph algorithms for community detection in networks
Prof. Ambedkar Dukkipati on Apr 25, 2017.
- The Indian Electronic Voting Machine (EVM)
Prof. Dinesh Sharma on Apr 05, 2017.
- Technology + Journalism = Solutions Journalism. Experiences in Real-time Air Quality Monitoring using APIs & Low Cost Devices
Ronak Sutaria on Mar 29, 2017.
- PhD Research- Elements of Excellence
Prof. Ness B. Shroff on Mar 27, 2017.
- Adaptive Matching for expert systems with uncertain task types.
Dr. Virag Shah on Mar 23, 2017.
- Caching Circulant Gaussian Sources: An Inner Bound to the Cache-Update Rate TradeOff and its Optimality
Rohan Pote on Mar 21, 2017.
- Estimation of respiratory pattern from video using selective ensemble aggregation
Dr. Prathosh A.P. on Mar 20, 2017.
- Power Electronics for 21st Century Energy Economy
Dr.Krishna Shenai on Mar 17, 2017.
- 2.5D / 3 D Integration Technology for CMOS
Dr. Mukta Ghate Farooq on Mar 10, 2017.
- Fitting Manifolds to Data
Prof. Hari Narayanan on Mar 08, 2017.
- Overview of Qualcomm R&D and the Innovation Fellowship
Dr. Ajit Gupte on Mar 03, 2017.
- Design Challenges of 5G CMOS RF Transceivers
Dr. Mahim Ranjan on Mar 02, 2017.
- IMS Bordeaux- Wave-based resonant microsensors for (bio)chemical detection, environmental and health related applications
Prof. Corinne Dejous on Mar 02, 2017.
- Potential and Controllability
Prof. Shiva Shankar on Mar 01, 2017.
- Novel Approaches for Super Resolution of Intensity/Range Image using Sparse Representation
Mr. Srimanta Mandal on Feb 23, 2017.
- Image Recovery Based on Optimization
Prof. Seisuke Kyochi on Feb 22, 2017.
- Spin caloritronics in ordered alloy materials
Prof. Masaki Mizuguchi on Feb 21, 2017.
- Can we save Energy if we allow Errors in Computing?
Prof. Janak Patel on Feb 17, 2017.
- Geomagnetic Disturbances (GMDs) -Modeling and Impacts on the Power Grid
Komal S. Shetye on Feb 16, 2017.
- Bipedal robots-Bridging the gap between theory and experiment
Dr. Shishir N.Y. Kolathaya on Feb 13, 2017.
- CMOS Transistors - Operation, Scaling, Reliability, and the Way Forward
Prof. Souvik, Mahapatra on Feb 08, 2017.
- Enabling Critical Systems in advanced CMOS nodes
Vincent Huard on Feb 03, 2017.
- Microfabricated gas pumps for micro gas chromatography and other applications
Prof. Yogesh B. Gianchandani on Feb 02, 2017.
- Dual Capacity Upper Bounds for Runlength Constrained Channels
Prof. Andrew Thangaraj on Jan 31, 2017.
- Fog Computing and Networking: A New Paradigm for 5G and IoT Services
Prof. T. Russell Hsing on Jan 30, 2017.