- Design Challenges of 5G CMOS RF Transceivers
Dr. Mahim Ranjan on Mar 02, 2017, 02.30 PM-03:30 PM in EGG303
- Potential and Controllability
Prof. Shiva Shankar on Mar 01, 2017, 03:00 PM in EGG301
- Novel Approaches for Super Resolution of Intensity/Range Image using Sparse Representation
Mr. Srimanta Mandal on Feb 23, 2017.
- Image Recovery Based on Optimization
Prof. Seisuke Kyochi on Feb 22, 2017.
- Spin caloritronics in ordered alloy materials
Prof. Masaki Mizuguchi on Feb 21, 2017.
- Can we save Energy if we allow Errors in Computing?
Prof. Janak Patel on Feb 17, 2017.
- Geomagnetic Disturbances (GMDs) -Modeling and Impacts on the Power Grid
Komal S. Shetye on Feb 16, 2017.
- Bipedal robots-Bridging the gap between theory and experiment
Dr. Shishir N.Y. Kolathaya on Feb 13, 2017.
- CMOS Transistors - Operation, Scaling, Reliability, and the Way Forward
Prof. Souvik, Mahapatra on Feb 08, 2017.
- Enabling Critical Systems in advanced CMOS nodes
Vincent Huard on Feb 03, 2017.
- Microfabricated gas pumps for micro gas chromatography and other applications
Prof. Yogesh B. Gianchandani on Feb 02, 2017.
- Dual Capacity Upper Bounds for Runlength Constrained Channels
Prof. Andrew Thangaraj on Jan 31, 2017.
- Fog Computing and Networking: A New Paradigm for 5G and IoT Services
Prof. T. Russell Hsing on Jan 30, 2017.
- On continuous-space embedding of discrete-parameter queuing systems.
Neha Karanjkar on Jan 27, 2017.
- On Recovering Causality Information from Time Series Data
Ravi Mazumdar on Jan 19, 2017.
- Miniature Sensor Systems for Internet of Everything
Dr. Pramod Murali on Jan 17, 2017.
- Maximizing the maximum of a convolution
Prof. Mokshay Madiman on Jan 13, 2017.
- MEMS VOC Sensors, Patternable Piezoelectrics and Advances in Understanding of Energy Loss Mechanisms in MEMS Resonators
Dr. Saurabh A. Chandorkar on Jan 12, 2017.
- Steiner trees in the stochastic mean-field model of distance
A J Ganesh on Jan 12, 2017.
- Coherent Approximation of Distributed Expert Assessments
Prof. Sanjoy Mitter on Jan 11, 2017.
- Modeling Stochastic Networks: Sharp thresholds and persistent phenomena
Dr. Varun Jog on Jan 11, 2017.
- Mimicking Natural Ways of Computing in Solid-State Systems
Suman Datta on Jan 10, 2017.
- Acceleration of Power System Dynamics (Transient Stability) Simulation
Shrirang Abhyankar on Jan 09, 2017.
- Signal degradation due to four-wave mixing during wavelength conversion and ways to mitigate it
Dr. Aravind Anthur on Jan 06, 2017.
- Conjugated Polymers in Active Devices- Photovoltaics, Electrochromism and Charge Storage as Case Studies
John R. Reynolds on Jan 04, 2017.
- Stability Analysis of VSC HVDC Converters
Prof. Aniruddha Gole on Jan 03, 2017.
- Periodic configurations and their applications in Electromagnetics
Dr. P.H.Rao on Jan 03, 2017.
- Optoelectronics Chemical Sensors with Integrated CMOS Imagers
Sameer Sonkusale on Dec 29, 2016.
- Emerging Technologies for Future of Power System Protection, Automation and Asset Monitoring Systems
Dr. Mital Kanabar on Dec 28, 2016.
- Frequency Estimation from Raw Waveforms using Multi-Layered Neural Networks
Prateek Verma, on Dec 23, 2016.