| 2nd Floor|
|EE old building|
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Dec. 2011
- M.Tech. in Electronics Design and Technology, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, July 2006
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai, India, May 2004
- Modeling, design and analysis of wireless networks
- Game theoretic and economic aspects of spectrum allocation
- Cognitive radio networks
- Lifetime and coverage problems in wireless sensor networks
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Dec. 2012 - present
- Assistant Professor, Discipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, April 2012 – Dec. 2012
- Research Intern at Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK, June - Aug. 2010.
- Engineer at Ittiam Systems Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Aug. - Dec. 2006.
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored research project titled "Design and Performance Evaluation of Cognitive Medium Access Control Protocols for Machine-to-Machine Communications", in collaboration with Prof. Abhay Karandikar, September 2016 - present.
- LSI sponsored research project in the area of Heterogeneous Cellular Networks, July 2013 - June 2014.