National Instruments Student Travel Fellowships
National Instruments, our platinum sponsor, will support about 40 student travel fellowships
for deserving candidates to take part in NCC2015.
- The fellowship will enable awarded students to cover the cost of their registration,
travel and stay for NCC2015.
- Candidates have to fill an online form to apply for the fellowship,
(Application Deadline Over)
- The fellowship will be awarded as an one time payment of Rs 8000 per person
at the end of the conference.
- Candidates selected for the fellowship have to register at the regular student-rates
by paying the appropriate charges,
and avail the one-time payment at the end of the conference.
- Students who are not presenting papers at NCC2015 are also encouraged to apply.
- The last date of receipt of application is 30 January 2015, with the awards expected
to be announced by February 7th, 2015.