Prof. Rajesh Zele
Department of Electrical Engineering
Conference Papers / Book Chapters
- Anik Batabyal and Rajesh Zele, “A 197 dBc/Hz FoMT 24.8-28.97 GHz Class-F VCO using Single-Turn Multi-Tap Inductor”, IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, Nov, 2023 (Accepted).
- Anik Batabyal, Santosh Khyalia, Rajesh Zele and Huei Wang, Broadband CMOS Power Amplifier Using Novel Current Mode Combiner for Ka-Band Applications, “IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology”, Aug, 2023 (Accepted)
- Santosh Kumar Khyalia, Anik Batabyal, Rajesh Zele, Huei Wang, “A 0.094-mm2 25-29 GHz Low Power Class-F234 VCO”, in IEEE ISCAS 2023 (Accepted)
- A. Sharma, S. Divekar and R. Zele, “A Portable Ultra-low-cost Multi-Gas Sensing System-on-Module for Wireless Air Quality Monitoring Network,” 2023 36th International Conference on VLSI Design and 2023 22nd International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), Hyderabad, India, 2023
- P. Kurrey, M. Kavishwar and R. Zele, “Analog/Mixed-Signal Classification for Voice Activity Detection,” 2022 29th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS), Glasgow, United Kingdom, 2022
- Mihir Kavishwar, Prashant Kurrey, Rajesh Zele, “Analog Acoustic Feature Extraction and Delta-Sigma Modulation based Neural Network Classification for Voice Activity Detection”, in IEEE INDICON 2022 (Accepted)
- Saurabh Thakur, Rajesh Zele, “Frequency to Digital Converter based on Rational Approximation Technique for FMCW LiDAR Receiver”, in IEEE ICECCME 2022 (Accepted)
- S. Singhai, A. Kharalkar, R. Zele,”Process Sensor Using Current-Steering Logic Inverter based Ring Oscillator”, in IEEE INDICON 2022 (Accepted)
- Y. P. S. Tomar, R.Zele, “Deep Learning-Based 3D Face Recognition Using Masked Facial Point Cloud”, in IEEE ICECCME 2022 (Accepted)
- A. Kharalkar, A. Batabyal, R. Zele, S. Gupta, “A Review of Phased-Array Receiver Architectures for 5G Communications”, 2022 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP 2022)
- Ankush Agarwal, Raj Gite, Shreya Laddha, Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Satyanarayan Kar, Asif Ekbal, Prabhjit Thind, Rajesh Zele, Ravi Shankar. “Knowledge Graph – Deep Learning: A Case Study in Question Answering in Aviation Safety Domain”. LREC proceedings. European Language Resources Association, 2022.
- Shubham Jain, V. K. Kanchetla, R. Zele. “A Sub-1V, Current-Mode Bandgap Voltage Reference in Standard 65 nm CMOS Process.” 2022 15th Dallas Circuit And System Conference (DCAS) 2022.
- A. Choudhary, A. Khade and R. H. Zele, “Design Considerations for Low Spur Charge Pump in High Performance Phase Locked Loops,” 2021 IEEE 18th India Council International Conference (INDICON), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/INDICON52576.2021.9691703.
- A. K. Tripathi, S. Khalapure and R. Zele, “8-bit 2-GS/s 20.5 mW Flash Assisted Time Interleaving SAR ADC for Direct Sampling RF Receivers,” 2021 IEEE 18th India Council International Conference (INDICON), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/INDICON52576.2021.9691533.
- Devi S., Gourav Tilwankar and Rajesh Zele, “Automated Design of Analog Circuits using Machine Learning Techniques”, 25th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT) Conference, 2021
- Santosh Khyalia, Yuen-Sum Ng, Huei Wang, Rajesh Zele, “A Wide Tuning Range Phase Locked Loop for 38 GHz Transceiver in 65 nm CMOS”, IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology (RFIT), Taiwan, 2021. doi:10.1109/RFIT52905.2021.9565303
- Vijaya Kumar Kanchetla, Ajinkya Kharalkar, Jeffin Joy, Swetha Jose, Santosh Khyalia, Shubham Jain, Mukul Pancholi, Syed Hameed, Amitesh Tripathi, Sumit Khalapure, and Rajesh Zele. “A Compact, Reconfigurable Receiver for IRNSS/GPS/Galileo/Beidou,” 2021 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC), 2021, pp. 243-246, doi: 10.1109/RFIC51843.2021.9490498.
- Ajinkya Kharalkar, Mukul Pancholi, Vijaya Kumar Kanchetla, Aniruddha Khade, Santosh Khyalia, Syed Hameed and Rajesh Zele “A Compact, Low-Phase Noise Fractional-N PLL for Global Navigation Receiver,” 2021 19th IEEE International New Circuits and Systems Conference (NEWCAS), 2021, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/NEWCAS50681.2021.9462747.
- J. Joy, S. C. Jose, V. K. Kanchetla, S. Jain and R. Zele, “A High-Gain Low-Offset Baseband Design for Multi-Standard Navigation Receivers,” 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2021, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ISCAS51556.2021.9401708.
- A. Sharma, B. Mishra, R. Sutaria and R. Zele, “Design and Development of Low-cost Wireless Sensor Device for Air Quality Networks,” TENCON 2019 – 2019 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), 2019, pp. 2345-2350, doi: 10.1109/TENCON.2019.8929304.
- Y. Simhan, S. Nair, S. Monga, R. Sahu, K. Dixit, R. Sutaria, B. Mishra, A. Sharma, Anand SVR, M. Hegde, R. Zele, S. N. Tripathi, “SATVAM: Toward an IoT Cyber-infrastructure for Low-cost Urban Air Quality Monitoring”, 15th IEEE International Conference on e- Science, San Diego, California, USA, September 2019.
- H. Chapade and R. Zele, “On-chip RF to DC Power Converter for Bio-Medical Applications,” 2019 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design and 2019 18th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), 2019, pp. 522-524, doi: 10.1109/VLSID.2019.00117.
- R. Rothe and R. Zele, “Enhanced IIP2 Chopper Stabilized Direct Conversion Mixer Architecture,” 2019 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design and 2019 18th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), 2019, pp. 135-138, doi: 10.1109/VLSID.2019.00042.
- S. Mitra, R. Zele and R. Etienne-Cummings, “Low-voltage high CMRR OTA for electrophysiological measurements,” 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2009, pp. 345-348, doi: 10.1109/ISCAS.2009.5117756.
- S. Raman, J. Zhao, M. Lehne, R. Zele and A. Tripathi, “RF/mixed-signal Ultrawideband Transmitter IC Design in Silicon Technologies,” 2006 8th International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated Circuit Technology Proceedings, 2006, pp. 1808-1812, doi: 10.1109/ICSICT.2006.306454.
- Hiok-Tiaq Ng, R. H. Zele and D. J. Allstot, “CMOS current steering logic for low-power mixed-signal systems,” Proceedings of 1994 IEEE Symposium on Low Power Electronics, 1994, pp. 14-15, doi: 10.1109/LPE.1994.573186.
- R. H. Zele, S. -. Lee and D. J. Allstot, “A 3V-125 MHz CMOS continuous-time filter,” 1993 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 1993, pp. 1164-1167 vol.2, doi: 10.1109/ISCAS.1993.393934.
- R. H. Zele, S. -. Lee and D. J. Allstot, “A high gain current-mode operational amplifier,” [Proceedings] 1992 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 1992, pp. 2852-2855 vol.6, doi: 10.1109/ISCAS.1992.230605.
- S.S. Lee, R.H. Zele, D.J. Allstot, G. Liang, “A CMOS continuous-time current-mode filter technique” in Proc. Int. Symp. Circuits Syst., pp.2021-2024, Dec. 1992.
- R. H. Zele, D. J. Allstot and T. S. Fiez, “Fully-differential CMOS current-mode circuits,” Proceedings of the IEEE 1991 Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, 1991, pp. 24.1/1-24.1/4, doi: 10.1109/CICC.1991.164055.
- R. H. Zele, D. J. Allstot and T. S. Fiez, “Fully-differential CMOS current-mode circuits and applications,” 1991., IEEE International Sympoisum on Circuits and Systems, 1991, pp. 1817-1820 vol.3, doi: 10.1109/ISCAS.1991.176758.
- V.Kanchetla, A.Kharalkar, S.Jain, S.Khyalia, J.Joy, S.Jose, and R.Zele., “A Compact, Reconfigurable CMOS RF Receiver for NavIC/GPS/Galileo/BeiDou,” in IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (TMTT)
- Sahu, R., Nagal, A., Dixit, K. K., Unnibhavi, H., Mantravadi, S., Nair, S., Simmhan, Y., Mishra, B., Zele, R., Sutaria, R., Motghare, V. M., Kar, P., and Tripathi, S. N.: Robust statistical calibration and characterization of portable low-cost air quality monitoring sensors to quantify real-time O3 and NO2 concentrations in diverse environments, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 14, 37–52, https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-14-37-2021.
- R.H. Zele, D.J. Allstot,”Low power low voltage CMOS continuous-time filters”, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 31, pp. 157-168, Feb. 1996.
- R. H. Zele and D. J. Allstot, “Low-voltage fully differential switched-current filters,” in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 203-209, March 1994, doi: 10.1109/4.278341.
- D.J. Allstot, S. Kiaei, R.H. Zele, “Analog logic techniques steer around the noise”, IEEE Circuits and Devices Magazine, vol. 9, pp. 18-21, Sep. 1993.
- R.H. Zele, D.J. Allstot,, T.S. Fiez, “Fully balanced CMOS current-mode circuits”, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 28, pp. 569-575, May 1993.
- S.S. Lee, R.H. Zele, D.J. Allstot, G. Liang, “CMOS current-mode continuous- time filters for high-frequency applications”, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 28, pp. 323- 329, Mar. 1993.
- S.S. Lee, R.H. Zele, D.J. Allstot, G. Liang, “A continuous-time current-mode integrator”, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., vol. 38, pp. 1236-1238, Oct. 1991.
- R.H. Zele, G. Chandra, “Method and system for a low input voltage low impedance termination stage for current inputs”, USA Patent (9,154,154) issued in October 2015 .
- K.A. Tilley, R.H. Zele, W.H. Kehler, “Method and apparatus for calibrating a local oscillator in a direct conversion receiver”, USA Patent (6,414,554) issued in July 2002 .
- R.H. Zele, J.J. Medvid, B. Avanic, R.B. Meador, “Carrier squelch method and apparatus”, USA Patent issued in April 2000 .
- E. Ferrer, C.R. Ruelke, A.J. Webster, K.A. Hansen, R.H. Zele, K.B. Traylor, “Speech operated noise attenuation device (SONAD) controlled system”, USA Patent (6,115,589) issued in September 2000 .
- K.A. Tilley, R.H. Zele, W.H. Kehler, “Method and apparatus for calibrating a local oscillator in a direct conversion receiver”, USA Patent (6,157,260) issued in December 2000 .
- R.B. Meador, K.A. Hansen, W.H. Kehler, G.A. Kurtzman, R.H. Zele, “Configuration single chip receiver integrated circuit architecture”, USA Patent (5,953,640) issued in September 1999 .
- R.H. Zele, W.H. Kehler, N.T. Rollins, “Direct-coupled signaling receiver with PL/DPL detector”, USA Patent (5,734,975) issued in March 1998 .
- R.H. Zele, W.H. Kehler, N.T. Rollins, “DC blocking apparatus and technique for sampled data filter”, USA Patent (5,699,006) issued in December 1997 .
- D.J. Allstot and R.H. Zele, “Current-Mode Continuous-Time Filters”;in Analog Circuit Design: Low-Power Low-Voltage, Integrated Filters and Smart Power, R.J. Van de Plassche, W.M.C. Sansen and J.H. Huising, Eds, Kluwer Academic Pubs, pp. 227-235, 1995. ISBN: 0-7923-9513-1