Current Research Interests :Image Processing, Optics, Computer Vision, Light Field Imaging, Camera Technology, Embedded System Design.
Other Interest Areas :Circuit Designing, Microcontrollers, FPGAs, CPLDs, DSP Processors, Product development, Rapid Prototyping, 3D Printing, Digital music interfaces.
Chandrajit Choudhury, Amaldev V and Subhasis Chaudhuri. 2014. Multi - Epipolar Plane Image Based 3-D Reconstruction Using Robust Surface Fitting. In Proceedings of the Ninth Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP '14). ACM, New York, USA.
Imaging and Bio-medical Projects (@IITB)
- Light Field Imaging (Thesis Project)
- Eyecorder(MIT Media Labs Workshop Project: Completed)
- Pediatric Peripheral Vision Analyzer (MIT Media Labs Workshop Project : Completed)
- Quantitative Measurement of Tremor Levels in Parkinson Patients (Completed)
- Wound Healing Assessment Device(MIT Media Labs Workshop Project : Completed)
- Course projects
- Computer vision: Stereo algorithms, Shape from shading (Completed)
- Image Processing: Low Cost Computerized Pathology - Developed a system to detect and count the WBCs in blood samples.
Embedded Design Projects:
Other Course Projects:
- Radiating Systems: Design and Fabrication of Dual band Microstrip Antennas(Completed)
- VLSI Design: Design and Layout of a 16-bit accumulator and 3x8 decoder(Completed)
- System Design: Design of divider and GCD blocks in VHDL(Completed)
Intern Projects at Genilok:
- Light Field Imaging
- Gesture Computing